KCI drivers version 2.0
WinReporter and Windows 7&8:
After installing right click the icon for WinReporter and then click properties.
On the compatibility tab it needs to be set to run in compatibility mode for ?Windows XP SP3?
and you also need to check the check box ?Run this program as an administrator.
KCI-6000 Drivers and Windows 8:
The 2.0 drivers work with Windows 8. To install the drivers Windows 8 need to be configured to allow the installation of unsigned drivers.
To do this follow the following steps:
- Go to the right bottom corner of the desktop and wait for the side menu to appear. When it's there click on the gear icon with the title "Settings".
- Now click on the entry "Change PC Settings", then click on the entry "General".
- Scroll down to "Restart now" (under "Advanced startup") and click it.
- Wait a bit for a menu.
- Now click "Troubleshoot", then "Advanced Options" and after that click "Startup Settings".
- Click on "Restart" and wait for the Startup Settings.
- Press F7 to Disable driver signature enforcement.
- Wait for windows to start and then install the drivers.