Base unit includes eight pump stainless steel pump/flush cabinet, Host Controller in locking stainless steel cabinet, eight port flush manifold assy. w/o check valves. Specify required pumps, signal interface, formula selectors, PC Software, squeeze tube material and check valves at time of order.
How to order:
An effective Chem-Trak Jr. account survey is necessary prior to specifying each of the components for your Chem-Trak Jr. Multi-Washer installation. Contact your Regional Sales Manager for order assistance. Critical measurements of the washroom floor for a Chem-Trak Jr. installation include:
1. The number and size of washers.
2. Distances from each of the washers to the location of the Chem-Trak Jr. system.
3. Individual pump flow rates based on washer formula requirements.
4. Select PC software package for Laptop or PC programming/reporting use.
5. Proximity of water, air and electrical utilities.
6. Location of chemical supplies relative to the dispenser.
7. Select quantity and material for check valves and manifold port plugs.